In the early morning hours of Oct. 7, 2023, militants with the terrorist group Hamas launched a surprise, multi-pronged assault on Israel — beginning with missile strikes near Tel Aviv — with thousands dead and injured from both sides within the first 24 hours.
The assault is the broadest in decades, escalating the long-simmering conflict into all-out war. Israelis along the Gaza border and Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are displaced and scrambling to avoid street-to-street battles and intensifying retaliatory strikes.
With the conflict expected to rage for some time, Send Relief is working with partners in the area to quickly respond to needs of the thousands of Jews and Arabs reeling from the effects of war and displacement.
- Pray for peace in Israel, Gaza and the surrounding area.
- Pray for survivors and the thousands injured in the fighting, as well as hostages and prisoners of war.
- Pray for the families and individuals displaced due to the sudden conflict.
- Pray for thousands grieving the loss of loved ones.
- Pray for needed resources such as food, water, and medicine to reach those impacted by the conflict.
Financial gifts can be made through SendRelief.org here.